It’s that magical time of year yet again! And if you don’t know what I am talking about, then listen up!! The Sephora Beauty Insider events are when Sephora offers Beauty Insider Members (VIB’s and VIB Rouge too) access to an annual Spring Bonus discount. If you are a Rouge Member you get access to the event first [4/26 – 5/1 AND 5/2 – 5/6 ] and you receive 20% off your entire purchase with the code HEYROUGE. 5/2-5/6 is when Beauty Insiders and VIB Members can shop and save. Insiders will receive a 10% discount with code HEYINSIDER while VIB’s receive 15% using code HEYVIB.
My list is a little long but hey, who can resist a good sale! I wanted to make sure you guys got a comprehensive list of all my favorite and most used beauty items so you can take full advantage. I’ve included everything from makeup, haircare and skincare too!
1. LIVING PROOF SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER – I have a whole post dedicated to these that will be going up soon. But basically to sum it up, these have completely changed my hair for the better and are worth every single penny.
2. NARS ORGASM JUMBO BLUSH – no matter how many blushes I try, I always find my way back to this one. It’s the most gorgeous color and gives the perfect glow to the skin. I go through the standard size ones pretty quick so I am so happy they came out with the jumbo size, and in this super pretty packaging too!
3. MILK MAKEUP KUSH MASCARA – every time I wear this, people ask me what style of false lashes I am wearing. It’s THAT good! It makes my natural lashes so thick and fluffy you would swear they are fake!
4. NARS IGNITED PALETTE – the perfect blend of mattes and shimmers, neutrals and color. I love the purple and pink shades in this palette, they make such beautiful and romantic looks.
5. ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT MASK – this is the mask I can never seem to shut up about on IG stories. It is the ULTIMATE multi-tasker and by far my most used mask. I am easily on jar number 6 and you bet your booty I am stocking up during this sale!
6. FENTY BEAUTY BRONZER – I love the shade range and undertones on these bronzers. They are such a great formula and look so beautiful on the skin. I have never “loved” a bronzer before until this one.
7. SUNDAY RILEY UFO OIL – so many of you bought this during the last sale and loved it. I have never received so many DM’s as I have about this baby. If you have any type of skin issues, you NEED this! I can not tell you how many bad breakouts this has both cured and prevented.
8. LIVING PROOF DRY SHAMPOO – I have a lot of hair which tends to get super greasy at the roots, resulting in needing a wash every other day, if not EVERY day. Since I started using this, my hair is actually producing less oil and I can easily go 3-4 days between washes.
9. ESTÉE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR – I have close to 50 foundations (and yes, I know that’s nuts) but this is the one that I always come back to. It gives great coverage, doesn’t look cakey, has a natural finish, and stays put ALL DAY LONG. I have literally worn this for 18 hours before and it looked just as good at the end of the day as it did when I first put it on.
10. LANEIGE LIP MASK – my lips tend to get super dry and dehydrated. This lip mask INSTANTLY moisturizes and plumps my lip. I use it as a lip balm mostly but when I apply a face mask, I will apply a super thick layer of this to my lips and let it sit until my mask is dry.
11. SEPHORA PRO #64 BRUSH – I have always been a die hard beauty blender fan but this baby changed my makeup game forever. It makes applying foundation so much easier, less messy, and gives the most beautiful airbrush finish to your foundation.
12. ALTERNA KENDI OIL DRY MIST – might seem crazy to put oil on someone who has greasy roots but this baby is a total must. I apply it only from mid hair to ends. It gives my hair the most beautiful shine and makes it smell amazing too!
13. UD NAKED RELOADED PALETTE – let’s be honest, we all love a colorful palette, but on a daily basis, what colors do you reach for most? This palette is the perfect combination of everyday eyeshadow shades and the formula is a total dream for blending.
14. FENTY BEAUTY PRO FILT’R POWDER – comes in a really nice shade range and while it is great at setting makeup, it won’t make you look too matte. It gives a beautiful finish to your makeup.
15. ABH DIPBROW GEL – before microblading, I swore by the ABH Brow Wiz, now, I can’t get enough of their new gel. It’s great for quick, on the go brows and also helps set them into place. It also comes in a really great shade range.
16. DRUNK ELEPHANT PROTINI CREAM – this gel/cream hybrid is one of my all time favorite moisturizers. It has such a great consistency and melts seamlessly into the skin. It provides the perfect amount of moisture without making skin greasy.